What exactly is e-commerce?
E-commerce short for electronic commerce refers to buying & selling products & services through an online platform over the internet. People have access to a lot of things online, they can see almost anything & everything virtually before making any purchase. E-commerce provides a platform for people to buy or sell whatever they want, whenever they want. E-commerce has become mainstream in people’s daily lives with profound benefits.
In this era of digitalization, where competition increases every second, jewellers are in search of a new path for being the 1st among all the competitors. Nowadays the best path of surviving in this era is to open an online store. According to a survey online sales reaches about 13% in 2020, the e-commerce platform is one of the best ways for entrepreneurs to expand their boundaries globally.
Why Facebook page for your jewellery e-commerce business?
Drawing more than 1.4 billion users every month, Facebook is one of the most important mediums for generating brand awareness and interacting with customers. Facebook marketing refers to both organic (free) postings/interactions, and paid, or “boosted” posts.
Facebook marketing is a must for every business today. Facebook offers several different marketing tools businesses can use, depending on what their goals are. You can target your posts at audiences using advertising filters – like income, interests and behaviour – driving people to your website or other apps where they can learn more about your products and ultimately make a purchase. You can also run advertising that helps build your community on Facebook, like “page like” campaigns.
How to build a Facebook business page for a jewellery e-commerce business
1) Building the basics of the page
The actual process of setting a Facebook page is relatively simple. A business owner logs into his or her personal account and visits the “Create a Page” subdomain on Facebook. From there, choosing a category – often “Local Business or Place” but sometimes “Brand or Product” if that aspect of an e-commerce business is well-established – and providing the relevant information such as website address and business description is easy.
Jewellery owners should have a version of their jewellery brand logo and several product images on hand to add to the page. Having such product images is of much importance as they will create the first impression of your business when some visitors contact the page.
2) Inviting & Increasing followers
Once your page is set up, the next step is to begin to build a following. This requires significant effort on the part of the jewellery store owner to leverage their personal and professional networks to create an initial base of followers.
Another important thing to do in this step is to add all the social media icons on all the pages of your jewellery e-commerce store, as it guides shoppers who are already interested in a store’s offerings directly to its presence on social media.
3) Including share button
Adding share buttons to product pages allows customers to show off a product they’re considering or get opinions from their friends, also directing these friends-of-friends to a store. Similarly, a share button for completed orders also spreads the word about the e-commerce business.
Few Facebook marketing tips for your E-Commerce store
Facebook can be a useful platform to get eyes on your e-commerce store. Here’s how to make sure your Facebook marketing is on point.
1) Identify your audience: Facebook’s Audience Insights tool lets you delve deeply into your potential customers to find information on gender, education, relationship status, location, language, Facebook usage and even past purchases.
2) Create a visual post: Make sure your e-commerce design is professional and highly visual so that your products or services sell themselves. Use professional photography and videos in addition to articles and testimonials about your products.
3) Facebook Live posts: Real-time video broadcasts that can instantly connect your company with your potential customers. Switch out your product images and videos regularly. Allow customers and observers to participate in creating and showcasing images and videos.
4) Announce & promote your jewellery product rigorously: put your products and services in front of an interested public to generate traffic and sales. Interact with your target audience and make sure to share any in-store promotions. It takes just a few minutes to create and upload these messages, including calls to action that suggest specific actions beyond engagement.
5) Run Facebook ads and Pixel: Running ads on Facebook is a sure-fire way to draw attention to your company. All you have to do is establish a Facebook Ads account wherein you pay to share your content with specific targeted audiences. This gets your ads in front of potentially interested customers to achieve conversion goals – that is, to convert lookers into buyers.
Running a jewellery e-commerce operation these days is competitive. A solid marketing campaign, augmented with well-planned Facebook outreach tools, advertising and a customer-oriented strategy, will run that extra mile to help your online company succeed.
Want to make your Jewellery E-commerce even more exciting? Try JewelTRY
Upgrade your jewellery story with Plushvie!
Plushvie offers a real-time & smooth jewellery try-on experience online. It is highly recommended for every Jewellery retailer who wants to expand their business and cater to Millennials. Plushvie’s virtual try-on makes a huge difference in the overall shopping or purchasing experience of the end-users. It can be in-store or shopping through a website, Plushvie provides the consumer with a realistic & personalised experience. With Jewel-try integrated for your website or in-store Consumers will be able to try an infinite number of jewellery and other products no matter where they are at that moment & make the right choice.
JewelTry is made by using Artificial Intelligence in which you can try a variety of jewellery online without any hassle. We have expert developers and designers to give you this flawless virtual jewellery trial online at your comfort with extreme ease. To book your demo or discuss how you can increase your business through augmented reality, visit our website now.