Artificial intelligence, data driven marketing & search engine optimization are few of the most innovative digital marketing trends & are among the top priority of most business owners in 2021.It doesn’t matter any more what your industry is, or what product or service you offer- digital marketing trends cannot be ignored. Today companies demand a lot more than mere websites & a facebook page.
As marketers it is always important to keep an eye on the statistics, research & trends in data to spot opportunities & adapt to the changes in the market. The future of marketing and business will be more diverse, inclusive, and connected to real customer needs. Digital marketing is a convenient way of reaching out to a large audience at minimal cost. At the same time it provides an interactive platform where the consumers can express their opinions.
Digital Marketing trends
- Social media story: Stories have become one of the most popular feature on social media & one cannot deny that they have changed the face of social media as they have made a significant impact on big brands.Social media stories are full screen, vertical videos & images that appear for 24hrs & are independent of the regular feed. Stories can be used as giving a glimpse into what is happening currently.
- Video marketing: Video marketing refers to promoting the brand, productor service through videos that can be broadcasted on different platforms such as youtube, facebook & instagram. Through interactive videos consumers can get detailed information about your business.
3. Influencer marketing: Influencer marketing is a sort of social media marketing that uses endorsements & product mention from influencers, that have a
dedicated social media following.
- Visual Search: Visual search is an artificial intelligence technology that allows users to surf the internet through pictures rather than keywords. It is usually done through google lens or pinterest lens.
- Voice Search: voice search allows the user to use a voice command to search the internet, any particular website or an app. Brands have started leveraging advanced technology such as siri & alexa for their marketing strategies.
- Artificial intelligence: One of the most trendiest technologies that has helped businesses understand their client’s behaviour & their pattern of purchase is artificial intelligence. AI makes it possible for machines to perform tasks like humans
- Local SEO: Local search engines optimisation strategy helps your business be more visible in the organic search result on a search engine page. Any business that has a physical location or serves a geographic area can benefit from local SEO.
8). Content marketing: Content marketing focuses on creating & disturbing valuable, creative & consistent content to attract & retain consumers.
Marketing is the key to every business strategy. However, the choice of marketing strategy entirely depends on factors such as our budget, availability of technology, the niche market & many more. The world has become digital in all manner & that is why businesses need to adapt to the changes in trend & technology as fast as they can. This will be only possible through adopting the latest digital marketing trend.
If you want to digitally transform & expand your jewelry business, Plushvie is one of the trusted brand that provides Real-Time and smooth Jewellery try-on experience online. If you want to know more about JewelTry click the link below and book your demo now.
Also, read our last blog on How to leverage your business through video call.
Made in India